Friday, June 24, 2011

shamPOO!

Grant loves baths.  I usually let him relax and play for a few minutes before I go in and bath him.  He likes to pretend to make chocolate milk or juice.  I confess I don't sit in the bathroom and watch him.  I usually sit in the bedroom next door and fold laundry or pick up.  You know the mom stuff.  


Well, tonight he decided he wanted a bubble bath.  I just bought a brand new bottle of anti build up/dandruff shampoo.  I sometimes get scalp build up, gross, but true! I think its from using moose, straightener spray and hairspray on a daily basis.  The shampoo isn't cheap and now I know why!  Not only is it great for scalp build up but it also makes wonderful bubble bath.  He used up almost an entire bottle.  My brand new bottle now has to stand on its end so I don't have to pound the last few drops out of it next time I wash my hair.

I hated to waste ALL the shampoo.  So I made Grant lay down and shampoo his hair with it.  He didn't like it, but now he doesn't have scalp build up.  I still felt awful about losing the whole bottle so I bent over the tub and dipped my head into the frothy bubbles to wash my own hair.  You better believe I shampooed rinsed and repeated!

We couldn't get mad at him for wanting a bubble bath or for using a whole bottle of shampoo.  We were the ones that left him without direct adult supervision.  I do have to say it could have been worse if he had dumped out the brand new jumbo 40 ounce bottle of shampoo we also have in the bathroom.

Got to love having a 3 year old!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...