Monday, June 13, 2011

Crochet Project



I taught myself to crochet about a year ago.  It was kind of a whim.  I looked up some "how to" videos on youtube to learn.  I watched a few videos and wa-lah!  
This is actually my second afghan I have  done.  I didn't get pictures of the first one because I finished it about 2 minutes before the baby shower.
This afghan was a lot of fun. It was fun to do the waves.  The only thing I didn't like about this afghan was the yarn.  The orange was thicker than the green or blue.  It made the whole thing go a little lumpy.  I don't know why it was the case.  I bought the same brand of yarn for each color.  Oh, well.  I still think it is pretty cute.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

You are amazing! This is so beautiful... I can't believe you taught yourself. I had a teacher and I still can't do it :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...