Grant waiting for the bride and groom.
~
Dani and Gabe
~
Beautiful baby Juliet sleeping! Isn't she so precious?
Gabe's family on the stairs.
Chris, Cindy, Lee and Grant
~
The flowers on temple square are absolutely perfect! I could have spent an hour just taking pictures of just the flowers.
~
These pansy boxes were Cindy and my favorite. I love how every box is different coordinating colors. I couldn't get enough of all the colors.
~
~
The reception turned out beautiful as well. The refreshments were perfect, the weather was wonderful, and the bride and groom were both so happy.
Grant and his second cousin Chloe are only about 2 months apart. They enjoy playing together at big family events.
Grandpa Al and his girlfriend Christina
Cindy and Don
The cake turned out just gorgeous! It was so elegant.
The cousins got the car all decorated! I think they liked the toilet paper a little much.
Overall, it was a wonderful day. It was nice to spend the day with such a happy couple. Congratulations to Dani and Gabe.










No comments:
Post a Comment