We have taken him to a couple Jazz games. He just soaks it all in!
Whenever we go on walks he always notices the basketball hoops in people's driveways. On this particular day he wanted to play on Grandma's basketball hoop. The bad part about these bigger hoops is someone always has to be out there with him. Otherwise he can't make any baskets. What fun is that? I think these pictures are so cool! (I'd say cute but boys aren't CUTE.)
Notice that every shot has to be approached differently. We watched the NBA Slam Dunk contest on t.v. and ever since we have to all kinds of crazy stunts.





2 comments:
Wow those are some amazing moves for a little boy!!! That is awesome! He is going to be a star player at this rate!!! :)
He is so cute! I love how good Ky is with him... such a good pair :-)
Post a Comment