I have needed a little "pick-me-up" lately. I have had a lot of things wearing on my mind and soul. My heart has been heavy. I was so tired this morning that I was truly tempted to stay home. I am so glad I got my lazy bones out of bed! Church was AWESOME!
It has been a long time that all. three. hours. were completely inspiring. I loved it! I needed the reminder of repentance, family, gratitude and so on. It was perfect. Our bishop gave the lesson for Relief Society. He went over Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk from the Relief Society broadcast in October. Click here. It was a good talk then, but with Bishop Ahlquist's testimony it just rocked.
I am so grateful for the gospel and the peace it brings into my life. I would be so lost without it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment