Monday, December 5, 2011

Tribute


TributeTribute by Nora Roberts
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have been in the mood for a girly romance book and can't find a good one.  I just found this book terribly boring.  I normally find myself pulled into a book.  A good author, in my opinion, makes me believe the characters are real.  I walk away thinking I could easily run into So-and-so on the street and know who they are.  Nora doesn't do that for me.  The characters' were so superficial and had no depth of character.  When the characters aren't convincing it is like reading a "Dick and Jane" book.  I am sorry I didn't like this book more because now I don't think I will pick up another Nora Roberts' book again.  I can't recommend this book because I didn't really enjoy it.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I've never really read Nora Roberts, but if you are looking for a good romance, try Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. It's HILARIOUS and a TRUE love story.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...