Sunday, February 19, 2012

I am Batman!


Kyle let Grant watch part of a Batman movie and Grant fell in love.  For weeks I had to tie blankets around the kid's neck so he could fly around and be Batman.  It was really cute, but the blankets never stayed on for very long.  I tried everything to keep the blankets on, but nothing really worked.  For Christmas Granny got a real Batman cape!

He was a little hesitant to put it on at first, but now he loves it.  I have tried to take pictures three different times, but I can only manage to get big black blurs.  These are the best out of all of them!


The cape from the back.

"I am Batman!"



He sweeps his arms around a lot when he is wearing his cape.  It is pretty cute!  I love this cape because  he can put it on all by himself and it doesn't fall off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...