Monday, February 27, 2012

Playland

If you ask Grant what his favorite part of daycare is he will say, "play land."  Some people don't get what he is talking about.  He will try and explain it to you, but that is not always helpful.  

On Valentine's Day I took him to his daycare for his class party.  We went a little early so I could take some pictures of him on play land.  Now Grandmas, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles will get what in the world he is talking about.




This is the famous roller slide!




Can anyone believe this is my child? 
The "cautious -won't- go- down- any- park- slide. period. kid"


These are the "swinging-ow-things."  Basically, punching bags you can run through.



He will run through them and when they swing and hit him Grant thinks it is so funny!  I might add that it took almost 6 months before he would run through them.


This is the "swing" thing. The idea is to hang on and glide back and forth.
My child just throws the handle and won't hang on unless I am holding him.
There is the cautious child we know and love.


One cute boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...