Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Dummy Line


The Dummy LineThe Dummy Line by Bobby Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wish I could give this book 4.5 stars!  I finished this book in record breaking speed because I couldn't put the thing down.
It is a little confusing at first because the author jumps right into the thick of the plot.  There are a few different angles of the story being told at once.  By the time you get into the 4th or 5th chapter every thing starts coming together.  The cool part is the whole book takes place over just a couple of hours.  The author puts a few small twists in the plot that really keeps the reader tuned in.  It was a great fun read.  No swearing and no explicit sex!  Three cheers for a clean adventure book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...