Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cousin Birthdays

I don't know if you know, or remember, but when I was pregnant with Grant my sister was also pregnant.  We actually had the same due date for more than half of our pregnancies.  It was so much fun!  I didn't care much for being pregnant, but it wasn't as bad when you had some one to commiserate with.  Our babies ended up being born 3 days apart.  




Now if being pregnant together wasn't enough fun raising two little darlings has been a total blast!  

In the past we have done joint birthday parties for the two cousins. This year it wasn't possible because we live so far away now.  However, Evy was able to come up with Granny to celebrate Grant's birthday.  I have missed me dear little niece and was so happy to see her.  It made Grant's birthday feel more like a real party.  Because let be honest, what 4 year old wants to celebrate their birthday with just their mom and dad.  

We got Evy this darling denim jacket.  (Yes it is white and yes we are the cool Aunt and Uncle!) We also couldn't resist the sparkle scarf and matching shirt.  



Her favorite part at ChuckE Cheese was a pony to ride.  She is so much like her Mom it isn't even funny!  Even the way she stands, walks, and talks reminds me a lot of my sister.  It was so much fun to have her here with us.

Evy and I had fun pounding the sharks!  We got the new high score of 33!  Go us!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...