Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fear Factor

I am afraid...

1.  I hate snakes!  I can't stand looking at them or even thinking about them.  I won't walk by the snakes at the zoo.
When I was younger I remember my brother and I were out playing on our front porch.  We looked up and saw a giant python slithering across our front room window seal.  We ran in the house and told our mom.  She didn't believe it at first, but when she saw the snake in the window she couldn't believe it either.  My dad came home shortly after we discovered the snake.  The snake had slithered across the lawn.  My parents grabbed a shovel and then tried to chop the snake's head off.  I was so proud of my parents that they dared battle the big snake with just a shovel!

2.  I don't like giant spiders.  I don't like spiders no real rhyme or reason, just don't like them.

3.  I can't think of any other phobia's I have.  Spiders and snakes.  That's it!

What are you afraid of?

(Thanks Jill for giving me the fun idea for this post.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...