Grant has been a little bit of a pill about falling asleep lately. He won't fall asleep in his own bed. He likes a light on. He likes to be read a million stories. He needs to get a drink of hot water and 5 minutes later a drink of cold water. He wants to check on us to see what we are doing. He complains we keep him up. He drives. us. crazy! I think part of it is being in this small apartment. In our house we could put him to bed and then go downstairs. He wouldn't hear or see us. He would just go to sleep. It was nice and I miss those days!
The other night I went to go check to see if Grant had fallen asleep yet when I found this:
every single stuffed animal and blanket were on top of him. I thought it was so cute. All you could see was his little hand. I just had to take a picture of it. I love this boy!
(especially when he falls asleep quickly)




1 comment:
I love that picture! Noel does something of that sort - she has to pile ALL her dolls into bed with her to fall asleep. I love how kids need LOTS of comfort items to sleep - and hopefully, sleep a long time!
Post a Comment