Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Short Fishing Trip

We decided one Saturday afternoon to go for a little drive.  We took the fishing stuff hoping we would find a small stream or pond to go fishing at.  Grant had been bugging us to take him fishing.  We ended up finding this swamp with big ugly fish in it.  We didn't catch anything, but I think that was partly due to Grant having to go potty about 20 minutes after we got there.  He refused to go in the bushes!  The trip got cut a little short because we had to head back to the gas station for a potty break.  I will be quite honest I was glad it was Grant's fault we didn't get to stay longer.  In the past I was always the one who would be done fishing and Kyle would want to stay longer.  










Grant thought it was so hilarious when he caught this big chunk of gunk off the bottom of the pond.  In his mind it was almost as exciting as a fish.

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those are some GREAT fishing pictures. Very wonderful memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...