Kyle turned 30 in July. We had a great celebration as a family! It was nothing extravagant or super special, but it was fun. Grant is way into birthdays and had fun going shopping. He also helped me make Kyle's cake. We wrapped Kyle's presents and then 30 seconds later Grant made him open them. He couldn't stand the excitement.
We have oodles of wrapping paper and gift bags in storage. I refused to go buy a bunch when we are still in this little apartment. Grant thought it was hilarious that we wrapped some of Daddy's presents in newspaper.
A few days before we had gone shopping mostly for Kyle's birthday. Kyle and Grant found these matching hats. This is all Grant wanted to get his dad for his birthday. Kyle knew it was coming because for two days Grant was wearing his hat and would say, "on your birthday you will be so happy because we will match." Kyle did a good job pretending to be excited.
Happy Birthday to Kyle!
As a side note the first birthday I celebrated with Kyle was when he turned 17.




1 comment:
I'm so bummed we couldn't get together when you guys were here!! I miss you both like crazy! Happy late birthday Cebu! Do you feel old like i do? :)
Post a Comment