Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Brigham City Temple

We were so blessed to get the opportunity to tour the Brigham City Temple while we were in Utah.  The temple was beautiful!  We still feel like the Brigham City Temple is a part of us because it was announced while we were living in the Brigham City Temple district.  Our friends and neighbors are so lucky to have such a beautiful temple so close!  

I love the spirit of the temple.  I have tried to teach Grant the importance of the temple.  I was really excited for him to see the temple.


Grant liked the bus ride to the temple the best.







If the bus ride was the best part than the water fountain was the second favorite part.


Grant was a bit of a pill during the temple tour.  His face in the picture about does his attitude justice.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...