Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Kyle's 31st Birthday

We were going to Utah the day after Kyle's birthday and so I decided to make his birthday cake a day early.  Grant helped me make Kyle's birthday cake.  It is so fun having Grant so big.  We enjoy doing things together. 



Grant wanted Daddy to open his present early too.  Grant got Kyle some Wolverine claws.  It is kind of one of those gifts you give yourself and someone else.  Grant loves super heroes and has loved Dad's Wolverine claws.  



The day we went shopping for them I managed to lose Kyle's debit card.  I felt so bad.  I feel like I always manage to ruin Kyle's birthday.  This year I lost the debit card and a few years ago I accidentally threw a wii remote at the t.v.  


On Kyle's birthday we went out dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.  Our neighbor watched Celeste for us so we could enjoy our meal.  It was nice to enjoy a meal without an infant.  Grant also enjoyed having Mom and Dad all to himself.  We came home and opened presents.  I got Kyle a few new shirts and soccer clothes.  He usually plays basketball during his lunch breaks, but he has recently started playing soccer too.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...