Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Dark Monk


The Dark Monk (The Hangman's Daughter, #2)The Dark Monk by Oliver Pötzsch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great book!  I loved the first and the second is just as wonderful.

I got a little confused at the very end of the book with the authors description of the monastery.  The characters seemed to be running around in circles.  Then just when I thought I knew where they were something would happen above or below them and I would be confused again.  Maybe I am just not very familiar with the layouts of old churches.

The author goes through the actual locations that inspired him for this story.  It is kind of cool to know how an author is inspired.  

The story was captivating and only had a few slow moments.  I am excited to read the third book in the series.

No sex and no swearing.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...