My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/808260078">4 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
I really liked this book! It was different from any other book I have read. It was so interesting to me and I just couldn't put this book down. <br><br>This book is an amazing story of a young girl who tries to be a woman. It is an inspiring story!<br><br>Here come some spoilers…. <br><br>I love the dedication she had towards her mother. I was so happy when Kimberly and her mother were finally able to break away from Aunt Paula. I was cheering! <br><br>I was so bummed for Kimberly when she conceives a child with Matt. I wanted her to become something more and not be stuck in the vicious cycle of poverty. I wasn't expecting her to give up her love for Matt to become a doctor though. That was a complete surprise. I liked it, but still surprised. <br><br>I would highly recommend this book. There is no swearing and some short references to sex.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment