Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve couldn't come fast enough for Grant.  He was so excited all day.  I ended up going to the hospital for a few hours in the afternoon, but I got home by about 3 PM.  I had to run get a stupid tDap shot for work and then we started to our party!  I realized we didn't have any pictures of the kids with Santa and so we went to the mall to get pictures with Santa.  Of course they wouldn't let me take my own pictures, but because they were ready to close up shop we got a good deal on our pictures.  I will have to scan the picture.

We wanted to go out for dinner and ended up eating at Famous Dave's.  It was delicious!
When we got home we got ready for bed.  Grant and Celeste got new pajamas.  Grant was so excited to open a present he could hardly stand it.  

We had donuts with eggnog and chocolate milk.   Grant put out a donut for Santa.  We read some Christmas stories and went to bed.  Grant had a hard time getting settled down.  He wanted to stay up because we were up.  I finally had to go to bed in order for him to go to bed.  Kyle stayed up and arranged all of our Christmas presents for the kids under the tree. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...