My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/820161263">4 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
I really loved this book. I found it very fascinating. The author does a really good job capturing the reader in the first few pages. I was totally hooked and couldn't put the book down. <br><br>The style of writing is different from the norm. The author writes the events of the story in a non sequential order which is somewhat confusing at first, but in the end the whole story comes together.<br><br>I really liked Peter's voice. He has some very interesting inner dialogue. I loved hearing how he knew things were bad and he shouldn't do them, but he didn't really care and does them any way.<br><br>I would have given this book 5 stars if it didn't have such extensive use of the "f" word. I know it was part of the main characters' personality, but it doesn't mean I like it.<br><br>I loved the author's description at the end of the book. I love it when authors are honest and blunt about how they feel about their books. It made me like the book that much more.<br><br>Good read. Lots of swearing. No sex. Reference to drug use.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment