I have fallen behind on my blog posts! I am so sorry. Be prepared to have lots of posts in the next few days. I have tons of pictures. We have been super busy and have had so many things to do.
First let's finish the last of the pictures from our cruise.
We ported back in Miami on Sunday June 8th. Our flights didn't leave until Monday and so we took our time getting ready and getting off the boat. We sort of didn't want our vacation to end.
Almost every night we went to the Toulouse Lounge for shows and games. You can't take pictures when the shows and games are going, but I wanted a picture of the Lounge. I thought it was really cool. It takes up three levels on the the forward of the ship.
Traditionally the cabin stewards fold cool towel animals every night of the cruise. Our cabin steward, Molly, was no exception and left us cool animals every night. They are out of order, but you get the idea!
We had a relaxing day Sunday, but Monday morning came way too quickly. Our flights left Miami at about 6 AM and we had to leave our hotel at about 4:45. We flew to Houston where we had a 4 hour layover. We got on our plane and sat in our seats for an hour when the captain announced our flight was cancelled. We grudgingly got off the plane and stood in a line for about 2 hours to get our flights changed. We were thinking there was no way we would get home Monday night. We thought for sure we would have to spend the night in Houston. Luckily a very nice man at the ticket counter helped us get on the last flight home. We were so grateful and so tired. When we finally arrived in San Francisco we were so tired and so hungry. I swore I would never travel again.
We were so glad we made it home! My sweet friend came and got us from the airport. We had a great time and so glad we went, but we were so glad to be home.








No comments:
Post a Comment