Monday, July 28, 2014

The Hilton's Swim Lessons

Our friends from our old ward have swimming lessons every summer at their pool.  Their kids are all teenagers and they are really good teachers.  The classes are smaller than other lessons and not quite as expensive.  On the last day of swimming lessons the kids got to play on the slide and diving board.  I was shocked when Grant went off the diving board and the slide two times each!  




First Jump!





Second Jump!




Grant has never been a big slide person.  He was four almost five before he would go down the big slides.  When he said he was going to go down the slide on the last day I didn't really think he would do it.  As he slowly climbed the ladder I thought he might chicken out.  He didn't!  He did hold on the edge of slide to slow himself down as he went down the slide.  I am still so proud of him for going.  I was totally amazed.  



1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

So very fun. My kids did backyard swim lessons one year and I LOVED it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...