We went to a local park one night for a picnic and to play!
The kids wanted to go swimming, but I didn't feel comfortable taking so many kids to the pool. So we went to the splash pad instead. We got them in their swimming suits and let them splash. They had so much fun!
Celeste loved the water. She wanted to crawl around (because she isn't quite walking yet) but I didn't want her knees to get all scratched. So Kyle was a good sport and helped her get wet!
Kyle took Celeste under one of the the buckets. She thought it was fun until...
the bucket dumped!
Then she thought is was a little cold. She was a good sport though.
Once it got late the kids got cold and didn't want to be wet any more. They dried off while playing at the park.
Grant and Evy really liked these purple swings. I walked over to take their pictures and realized they had convinced some random boy to push them. I couldn't believe the boy pushed these two lazy bones. It is a lot of work to push those big swings.
Celeste loved the swings! Look at those smiles for her Daddy!

















1 comment:
I love that picture of Kyle and Celeste with the spray up in front of them.
Post a Comment