Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Swimming Lessons....again!

Yes I have already posted swimming lessons from earlier this summer.  However, I felt like Grant could really benefit from a second session of lessons.  I could just tell Grant was getting the hang of it and I didn't want to wait a whole year before more lessons.  We did lessons at the local city pool.  The lessons were fine, but man was it hot!  

The pool has open swim hours in the afternoon from 3-5 and so I signed up for lessons at 5.  A thought it would be a great idea because Celeste would be able to take a nap and we would be able to go swimming together a few times.  The days we went swimming it wasn't so bad, but if we didn't it was SO. HOT.  Holy Cow! Celeste and I drank so much water in 30 minutes it was unreal.  By the time the lessons were over Celeste and I were so hot all we wanted to do was jump in the air conditioned car.  Grant was always cold because he had just got out of the pool.  I think next year I will do early afternoon or late morning.



Grant is turing into such a great swimmer!  He passed level 2!  Hurray!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...