I am so far behind in my posts. I have been so busy. Since school started I applied for a job with Idaho State University as an assistant professor. I didn't get it and I am actually really glad. I have tried to saturate myself in the Gospel. I want to be better about living the Gospel. I have tried to dedicate more of my time to eternal things rather than worldly things. A few thins I have started doing include family history work and increase my temple attendance. I have tried to be a better visiting teacher, a better friend, and a better neighbor. I try and find lots of opportunities to serve others. I tried to be a better mom and play with my kids more. These are the things that really matter and I have tried to give these things a higher priority.
Grant was so excited to start first grade. He really wanted a teacher named Mrs. Parker and was sad to find out he got Mrs. Shade. However, when we went to meet Mrs. Shade and he saw that she loves super heroes and Star Wars he was excited!
He was so excited to have three recesses and to eat lunch at school. Since he has been in school for more than a month now he has adjusted really well. He loves school and has done really well at school so far!
I really miss this boy! I don't like him being gone all day. He is such a sweet heart and is so much fun to be around. I try really hard to spend lots of time with him during the evenings and weekends. He is such a great boy! I love him to pieces!





No comments:
Post a Comment