Thursday, October 2, 2014

Miss Mischief

Celeste is my little Miss Mischief.  She is into EVERYTHING!  
Celeste is my little explorer.  She is so curious!  She also is a little fearless and isn't afraid to do dangerous things.  She has already given me quite a scare, but that is for another post.  

One of her favorite past times is playing in the cupboard under the sink.  Don't ask me why, but her favorite thing is the jumbo bottle of Dawn.  She loves trekking that thing all around the house.  Yes, I have had to mop up Dawn.  No, it isn't easy to mop.  The bubbles never end!

Any way, as you can see in the picture this bottle is almost gone.  We recently had to open a full bottle.  It ruined Celeste's day!  She can't heft that big full bottle around and it bugs her!  I think it is funny!





1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

Crazy girl! I love that she likes to Dawn. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...