Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Halloween 2014

I am catching up on all my pictures!  Halloween.  Halloween was a blast!  I took the Celeste and two neighbor girls to Kyle's work in the afternoon for some office trick-or-treating.  I love office trick-or-treating for little ones because it is warm and the kids get a lot of candy for little effort.  

After Grant got home from school we ate dinner and got on our costumes.  Grant went with the neighbors to some "far away" ward members.  These ward members decorate the houses all out and some give out full size candy bars!  





I stayed home with Celeste and she was not happy about getting left behind.  She really wanted to be with the other kids.




She was so excited when she finally got to go outside.  She wouldn't stay put for a picture and this was the best I did.


Grant was going to be a super hero this year, but as you can see that didn't happen.  Last year, we found a Hulk and Captain America costume for pretty cheap.  The costumes still fit and so I told Grant that he could dress up in one of the hero costumes.  However, all the neighbor boys were going as ninjas.  (One boy is not pictured below)  Grant really wanted to be a ninja like them.  He was so sad we wouldn't buy him a ninja costume.  So we caved in and bought him a ninja costume.  We surprised him the night before Halloween and he was so excited!




Grant with all his candy!  By the way it is the middle of December and his bucket is still more than half full!  Celeste on the other hand polished her candy off weeks ago.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...