Monday, December 15, 2014

Reversible Errors

By: Scott Turow
2 out of 5 stars

This book started off really exciting and then the middle was really slow and I almost just stopped reading it. By the end it picked up again and I had already made a pretty big investment by getting so far, so I just finished it.

This book has some fun little twists and turns in the middle, but it doesn't make up for the long drawn out parts. One thing that bugged me was the "good guys" in the book had dark secrets and the "bad guys" found God and wanted to repent. It was a little backwards. I get that we all have our problems, but the characters in this book were hard to like.

This book also had sex scenes and swearing. Not much of a fan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...