Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday





I was going through some of my pictures on my computer. I found these pictures of Grant. This was exactly a year ago. I can't believe how fast time flies. I really try and cherish every moment I have with Grant. He is getting way too big way too fast. He still feels like a baby to me, but then when I found these pictures I thought, "no he is a big boy!"

2 comments:

The Byington's said...

How precious! Isn't it crazy how time flies? Just wait till you come home with a new baby, then he'll really look big!

Shaun and Emily said...

I was just checking in to see how you guys are doing. Your little boy is growing up so fast like you said! I can't believe all that stuff happened with your tv and all. I bet you just died when you broke the tv. How terrible! Hope this next month looks up for you! Glad to see you are well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...