That is so sad! We haven't broken anything yet but the Wii remotes have flown off our hands before so I know how it can happen. I'm so sorry that happened!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
6 comments:
Oh so sad!
ohhhh no. that's our TV, too. my husband yelped when he saw it.
That is so sad! We haven't broken anything yet but the Wii remotes have flown off our hands before so I know how it can happen. I'm so sorry that happened!
How did that happen? Did I just miss that post?
That is so sad....I seriously always wear the strap b/c I'm terrified of doing that.
I am so sorry... I tried not to laugh when you told me, because i know how upset Kyle was... but it was funny :-) (Don't tell him I said that)
Post a Comment