My friend posted this on her blog and I love the message. I find myself getting caught up with things that don't matter in life. Tonight I left the dishwasher full of clean dishes and a sink full of dirty dishes. I have a half of a load of laundry in the dryer. My toilets are filthy. And the list goes on... Why? Because I wanted to spend time with Grant. We played outside for a while and read a few stories together.
I am so far from perfect it isn't even funny. If I was perfect I wouldn't be in Kyle's dog house right now. I want to be a better mother and wife. I have tried lately to work on being a better friend. It is the friendships in life that I think are the most important in life. I love you all! I hope this messages inspires you like it did for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That was just what I needed! Thanks Kelly! I love you, too!
This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it.
Can't be perfect at everyting :-) Just got to let it go!
What do you mean Sierra? But I agree with you, we can't be perfect all the time! I know I have to let a lot of things go, before it kills me!!
Post a Comment