Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Time Traveler's Wife


The Time Traveler's WifeThe Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I thought this book sounded very interesting.  I don't read many fantasy/romance novels, but this one sounded good.  And the story was good.  It required a little stretch on the imagination, but I enjoyed it.  The thing I didn't like?  All the cursing!  Seriously, it is such a turn off.  I understand some author's like vulgar language and think it necessary, but I think it is...well...vulgar!  I got just over half way through this audible book and had to put it down.  I just couldn't take it any more.  I would recommend this book if you are looking for a sweet romance novel with a twist.  Just know there will be a lot of unnecessary swearing.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I remember getting into this bigtime - I loved the story and was very excited. But... I just couldn't read it. It was so dirty. I remember the language being bad, but what really got to me was all the graphic adult scenes. It was awful. I only read 100 pages and had to quit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...