Saturday, May 11, 2013

37.5

I am not a big fan of pregnancy photos.  I feel like a beached whale.  I didn't ever take a picture of myself when I was pregnant with Grant.  Now I kind of regret not having a picture of myself when I was pregnant with Grant.  I decided this time I would take a picture no matter what.  So, here you go...



this is me at 37.5 weeks pregnant!  

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

I agree that pregnancy photos are hard for the mom, but everyone else wants to see them. :) You look great! I got professional pictures taken when I was pregnant with Dee and those turned out nice! I'm grateful that she made me look beautiful, even if I was fat and pregnant. :)

jessica said...

So beautiful!! I only have 1 pregnant picture with all three of the kids. So I understand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...