Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!  
I am so proud to be the mother of these two cute kids.  I love them with all my heart!  I am so glad I have the chance to be there mom. 
I am so grateful I have the chance to be a stay at home mom for a while.  These cuties need me and I need them.
I am also so grateful for my own mother.  She is a great example of hard work, dedication, and honesty.   She is also a great example of testimony.  I don't know of anyone else with the faith my mother has.  I am grateful she could come and help me get adjusted to having a new born this last week.  I couldn't have done it with out her.  
I am also so grateful for the many other mother's in my life.  My grandma, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-law, and many other friends!  They are all such wonderful examples to me.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Happy Mother's Day! So happy for you. Great name--my oldest sister is Celeste and I have always loved the name. I call her Celestial most of the time and she seems to fit it. Sure your little girl will as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...