I feel like I do so well posting on my blog, but I am a month behind. This is Celeste at 3 months old and she is really 4 months old!
Holy Smokes! Time is just slipping through my fingers. I can hardly keep up.
A quick update. At 3 months old Celeste is smiling and making all kinds of little noises and sounds. She is no longer enjoying being swaddled as much. She will be rolling over in the next month or so. She will turn and twist her body and legs. She no longer stays in one spot at night. She is a little wiggle worm.
Eating is still an issue. She was making great gains and eating more per feeding and less often. Then we took a wild ride backwards. We are going back to Pat Babendeur for physical therapy. I hope we can get this all worked out!





No comments:
Post a Comment