Sunday, September 1, 2013

Rainbow Nails


Evy wanted to paint her fingernails and so one night after baths we painted our nails.  Evy was so excited when she opened my box of nail polish because I had so many "beautiful colors."  I really don't have anything special I just think the colors I have are different from what Evy has at home.  I asked her to pick a color and I would paint her toes and another color for her nails.  She wouldn't decide on a color. Then she turns to me and tell me we are going to use ALL the colors.

I then have to paint every toe nail and every fingernail a different color.  Now I don't have 20 colors so we had to make do with some repeats and use my sparkle top coat to mix it up a little bit.

We got her nails all done and then she wants to paint my nails.  She wanted my nails to be rainbow too.  I told her I didn't want 10 different colors, but I would have 5 different colors.  I was thinking I would do each finger the same color on both hands.  I preceded to paint my two thumbs orange.  When Evy saw my thumbs she was livid with me!  She wanted every finger a different color.  I then had to paint the rest of my nails by her direction.  

I didn't think I would like my nails all different colors, but I kind of found it fun.  

1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

SO many fun posts! I love the pictures of the splash park. I just had Richard paint my toenails last night... since I can't reach them. :) But, they were all the same color. Claire on the other hand just painted her own fingernails and toes the other day... rainbow, why do little girls love that??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...