Sunday, September 29, 2013

More Funeral Pictures

After my Grandma's funeral we went back to her house.  I don't get to see my cousins very much any more and it was so much fun to visit with them.  I was lucky to spend a few hours with them. 

My Aunt and Mom went through some of my Grandma's jewelry.  I was able to take home a pearl necklace and earrings.  In fact all of the granddaughters were able to take home some of my Grandma's jewelry.  I am so glad to have a little something to remember my Grandma by.

Ever since we were little all of the cousins would do a line up picture.  Over the years we have taken many line up pictures.  In the beginning, the oldest cousins were the tallest.  Now the tallest cousin is second to the youngest.  I need to find some lineup pictures from the past, but for now here is what will probably be the last line up cousin picture.  

We took this picture in the backyard at my Grandma's house.  
Brandon, (Susan), Becky, Allen, Eric, (Tammy), Daniel, Me, Amy,
(Trace), Erin, Kirsten, Roger, Blair
 My cousin, Eric, had a baby girl about a year ago.  They named her Sarah Lucille also after my Grandma.  We decided to take a picture of the two namesakes.

2 comments:

shayla said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandma!

I wanted to let you know that I love reading all of your comments on my blog. I am bad at responding back and leaving comments myself (Sorry).

I am not sure why Bob started growing his hair out. I think it started because he heard someone was growing out their beard while his wife was pregnant. So Bob decided not to cut his hair while I was pregnant. Then he decided he wanted to go a whole year without cutting it. So we will see if he cuts it next month or not. I think he really likes having it long. And he figures once he cuts it he will probably never grow it out again.

Anyway I hope you guys are all doing good.

Tannie Datwyler said...

I love the line-up picture. How special to have something of your grandmother's!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...