Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pudding Painting

In January I decided to let Celeste try pudding painting.  I was curious to know if Celeste had any sensory issues.  Well, I don't think I need to worry.  Celeste loved making a mess!




Grant came down in the middle of the painting.  He thought it was hilarious that she was COVERED in pudding.  He wanted to make her messier…like that was possible…but he only wanted to use the tips of his fingers.  The funny part is she got pudding on his arms and the tops of his hands.  He didn't have a problem with it, but after a few minutes went and washed his hands.  




I think it is so good for kids to be allowed to make messes.  I think it is good for kids to be allowed to explore and get messy.  In general kids like to make a mess.  It is mom and dad that can't let messes happen.  As I write this post more than a month later from this incident I am thinking it is time to let me kids make another mess.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...