My rating: <a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/844784743">3 of 5 stars</a><br /><br />
I liked this book because it was a nice easy read. It moved pretty quick and was engaging from the get go. It was a good suspense novel. However, I think the author used the phrase, "I said nothing" about 200 times. I should have kept track of it because it was a ridiculous amount. Way over used! It was very distracting to me and made me crazy.<br>The other thing I didn't like was all the military mumbo jumbo. I probably should have started the series at book #1 because I am going to give the author the benefit of the doubt and hope he explains a lot of the military terminology at the beginning. I liked some of the military aspects of the book. It is a different culture living on base and makes for an interesting story line.<br>No swearing and some sexual reference, but no explicit sex scenes.
<br/><br/>
<a href="https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/2251204-kelly">View all my reviews</a>




No comments:
Post a Comment