Edward is a very special name in Kyle's family! It has been in his family for more than seven generations. Here is a picture of Great Grandpa Albert Edward, Grandpa Grant Edward, Kyle Edward and Grant Edward! I think it is pretty cool!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's an awesome picture! Congrat's on your baby by the way. I can't believe you guys had a boy and didn't name him Maximus! I thought that was a done deal! I guess you were able to convince Kyle to stick to traditional family names instead. Anyway, hopefully we will be able to get up there and see you guys sometime.
That is an awesome picture! Congrat's on your baby by the way. I can't believe you guys had a boy and didn't name him Maximus! I thought that was a done deal. It looks like you were able to convince Kyle to stick with traditional family names instead. Hopefully we will be able to come up and see you guys sometime!
I blog for a number of reasons! The first is to keep a journal of our family's events. The second is to keep in touch with our family and friends we don't get to see very often. The third is I love to brag about my cute kids. The fourth is I love to express my thoughts, opinions, and ideas. I am not a very eloquent writer, but I still enjoy writing. As I share my thoughts I would love to hear from you too so please feel free to comment.
2 comments:
That's an awesome picture! Congrat's on your baby by the way. I can't believe you guys had a boy and didn't name him Maximus! I thought that was a done deal! I guess you were able to convince Kyle to stick to traditional family names instead. Anyway, hopefully we will be able to get up there and see you guys sometime.
That is an awesome picture! Congrat's on your baby by the way. I can't believe you guys had a boy and didn't name him Maximus! I thought that was a done deal. It looks like you were able to convince Kyle to stick with traditional family names instead. Hopefully we will be able to come up and see you guys sometime!
Post a Comment