I love this picture because it shows his nice farmer tan. I can't believe how brown he is!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Bubble, Bubble, Bubble
When I was a child I remember my first bubble bath being at my Grandma's. I thought it was awesome! I remember having countless bubble baths as a child. It was always so much fun to hide toys under the bubbles. Since I am such a cool mom I bought Grant ELMO bubble bath! He liked the bubbles, but wasn't quite sure what to do with them. It was cracking me up. After these pictures were taken he tried to eat them and it made him mad. Bubbles are very fun to play with, but not fun to eat. I am glad I got these pics before he got upset.


I love this picture because it shows his nice farmer tan. I can't believe how brown he is!

I love this picture because it shows his nice farmer tan. I can't believe how brown he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute bubble bath pics. They sure do love those baths. He is a cutie! Your bedroom projects look really good. I need to do some projects around my house.
These pics turned out so great! Isn't it amazing what a few settings changed can do for your pictures :-)
Post a Comment