Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Being a Princess is Exhausting

This year for Halloween we are dressing up in a theme.  I won't ruin the BIG surprise, I will let the pictures I post tell the story.  Anyway, my sister and I have been hunting for the details of our costume for about a month now.  On this particular day we had gone to a number of different craft and costume stores looking for everything we needed.  Grant and Evy were getting a little whiny at the end.  (It is hard to be 1 1/2!) Our last stop was JoAnn's fabric store.  While we were walking through my sister noticed these cheep beads.  At first we weren't going to buy them but Evy loved them.  Grant wanted some too, so we gave him "man beads" (Man beads are the red beads because red is the color of Elmo.  Things like these beads have to be explained so that Kyle doesn't think I am turning his son into some fem bot.)
On the way home the kids were giggling in the back and playing with their beads.  By the time we got home Evy was sound asleep.  It is just such hard work to be a princess.



I love her boots.  They are so darling on her.  She likes them too because when she wears them she starts strutting her stuff.  Oh, Evy dear!

1 comment:

Sierra said...

That is the CUTEST picture of her! She is such a doll... I miss my babies :-) We need to party

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...