A few weeks ago, my mom, aunt, grandma, and I decided to go to Salt Lake on the Front Runner. My grandma had never been on the train so we loaded up the kids and off we went. Poor Grant had to hang out with all these girls all day. I think the train ride made up for it. We had so much shopping at the Gateway. We caught up with my cousin for lunch. It was nice to be able to visit the whole way down and back. Grant and Evelyn had a great time!
Grant and Evy loved the fold out table. It was just the right height.
This is the face Evy made when the train started moving. Trying to get her to sit down was a lost cause.
This is one of my favorite pictures I have taken of Grant. I love profile pictures.
It was evening by the time we headed home. I couldn't help but shoot a few cute shots of the kids. I love how the sun comes through the window and lights up their hair. I got some of just Grant looking out the window and his hair looks like strings of gold.
This picture is also one of my favorites. I love the light in Evy's pigtail. The binkie on her thumb makes me smile.




3 comments:
Trains are the best! Really, any transportation where you don't have to strap your kiddo down in a carseat is a great break from the norm. :) Braden loved it the first time we rode a bus and he just got to look out the window and sit in our laps. It was really funny. We rode the front runner once last summer and it was a lot of fun! Guess what?! I get to see you on Tuesday! (that is, if you are at work!) So make sure and be there because I really want to see you!
They are so adorable! Looks like you guys had a GREAT time :-)
We took the front runner to SL a couple of months ago. Our kids loved it.
Post a Comment