Monday, August 29, 2011

Still Alice


Still AliceStill Alice by Lisa Genova
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

 I found this book more of an educational novel than a fun novel.  I found it very interesting to be inside the head of someone who suffers from dementia.  I am glad I read this book because I think I am more sympathetic towards my patients who suffer from dementia.  I am glad I picked this novel up.
I don't know if I would have liked this book as much as I did without the knowledge base I have.  I am a SLP and so I work with adult's who have Alzheimer's Disease and dementia.  I don't think this book would be a must read for everyone.  However, if you know someone with dementia this book will be interesting for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...