Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lee's Visit

Earlier in August Lee came to visit us!  We had the best weekend ever.  We went to the water park on Saturday.  Grant was a chicken about everything, but the rest of us had a blast.  I don't ever take my camera to the water park.  I think the reasons are obvious.  Sunday was a relaxing day.  We took a drive around town and showed Lee all the sights.  On Monday, Lee took Grant to the zoo.  Then out to lunch at the Olive Garden.  Grant thought he was the coolest thing on the planet!  He still talks about it. We had so much fun!  Grant cried when Lee had to leave.  He loves his Uncle so very much.  We can't wait to see Lee again soon.




On Sunday we went down by the capital building and saw "the bell."  Does anyone know why big bells are associated with freedom?  I think it is kind of odd, personally.


I love this face!  I can't remember what on earth he was doing here, but I caught it on camera!


Being silly with Uncle Lee!

We love you Lee! Thanks for spending the weekend with us.  We had so much fun! 

2 comments:

Elise said...

That face is priceless! So funny! I'm in Logan visiting my sister and I went by Up-t-3 the other day...so sad that you weren't there! Just wasn't quite the same. :) Love ya!

Karissa Berndt said...

I can't believe how big Grant is getting! He's SO cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...