It has been hard living so far away for the holidays. We are excited to see our family soon. Having a Christmas dinner with our parent's is one of our traditions. Since having our parent's over isn't really an option I almost did away with doing a big dinner.
I decided while Kyle was in China last week that I would do the dinner. I made turkey, potatoes, stuffing, the whole works! It was so tasty! My rolls even turned out good.
Then the best part was Kyle did ALL of the dishes for me. It took him a good 30-45 minutes. I got to sit and read the Sunday paper. It was a little weird and a couple of times I walked in and helped, but got kicked back out.
Kyle was very grateful for the dinner, especially since he was eating duck blood soup just last week. It was nice to be so appreciated. I am glad I kept up the tradition of Christmas dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey--the dinner sounds great! I'm impressed you made rolls, I've just started to make bread, and I have a 50% success rate.
I sure hope we get to see you over Chrismtas!
Post a Comment