Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It is 2012

...another year over, a new one just begun...


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  We sure did!  All we have done over the last 2 weeks or so is eat, laugh, party and play!  We have done everything fun and nothing work related.  I have oodles of pictures to post.

I have to say I did pretty well with the blogging in 2011.  I hope his continues this year.  I have made one official New Year's Resolution.  My goal is to have 100% visiting teaching this year.  I usually make goals to benefit myself, but this year I thought I would make a goal to benefit myself and a few someone else's.  I love visiting teaching and I really enjoy going.   I hope I  can achieve this goal.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That was one of my goals, too! Actually - I made a goal to do it by the 15th - I notice if it is the end of the month, I REALLY struggle with being positive about it...

Good luck to both of us with this goal!

Elise said...

Lol, that is one of my goal's too! I am miserable at visiting teaching...but no more! :) I am going to do it this year! I'll think of you to inspire myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...