Sunday, January 15, 2012

Holiday Festivities

One night we went to The Gateway in Salt Lake City with our family.  Grant loved this giant Christmas tree.  It was really cool and I could see why he liked it.  The sad part is it wasn't even a real tree.  Just branches tied together to look like a tree.




Grant got this kid's camera for Christmas.  He has loved taking pictures of everything.  We have already replaced the batteries twice now!  Most of his pictures are blur, but how else does a kid learn?





Another night we went to Christmas Village in Ogden.  Grant thought it was so fun!  We went last year, but for some crazy reason he liked it more this year.  I was glad we went earlier so it wasn't so dark and cold.  






1 comment:

Tannie Datwyler said...

FUN Christmas!! That green tree is awesome! :) I love the present picture with Grant, that gave me a good chuckle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...