I hadn't been ice skating in YEARS! I thought it would be fun to start a new holiday tradition and go ice skating. It sum it up: I had a blast!
Grant thought it was fun to walk around in his "sharp shoes."
I thought I would post these two pictures of myself. I am usually the one behind the camera!
This look says, "if you think I am going to go slide around on the ice for the FUN of it you are wrong!"
"Sitting on the bench watching every one fall down is more fun than falling down.
Grant is singing some made up song about how he doesn't like to go ice skating and how he is glad we are leaving. We stayed for almost a full hour. I think he was on the ice for about 2 minutes TOTAL. Ice skating didn't make the tradition list this year, but maybe in the future!






No comments:
Post a Comment