Sunday, January 15, 2012

Repeat: Christmas Again

We got Christmas full days in a row!  It was so nice to spend the time with all of our family.  We had way too much fun.  Kyle and I are such suckers for our niece and nephew.  We seriously probably got more for either one of them than we did for Grant.  It made us feel a little guilty, but we just love having the cutest niece and sweetest nephew in the whole wide world!


Preston of course is too little to appreciate his gifts.  He was more fascinated with the paper, of course.  Luckily there were lots of people willing to help him open his gifts.


Grant couldn't get enough of his Granny!  He loved sitting on her lap.

Evy on the other hand had to change her clothes about 3 million times.  She got a couple of princess dresses to play dress-up in.  She had to try them each on multiple times.  I thought the Tangled dress was the cutest.



Grant and Evy got character radios from Uncle Trace and Aunt Sierra.  Grant thought it was cool that Lightening McQueen could play music.  Evy loved her Coach Radio.  It really is a Cinderella Coach and it cracked us all up that she knew that the second she opened it.  She kept calling it her "coach."



I found these cute shirts at the store when I was shopping for my sister.  I thought they were so cute I bought myself one.  While we were shopping Grant picked out these matching shirts for him and his cousin.  We tried to take pictures of us sisters with our boys, but it was a challenge.  These are the best two pictures we got.  I don't like my face in either one, but oh well.


Grant loves his boy cousin.  He has started asking me when he can have a baby brother like Preston.  Grant is so good with Preston.

This is my grandma.  We tried to take a picture of all the great grandkids with her.  She was a good sport, but as you can see it was a challenge.









Here is my Evy with her Cinderella dress on. (I told you she changed her clothes a million times.)  Her Coach had a microphone attached.  She LOVED it.  We didn't like it as much because she insisted on blasting it!  My favorite part was when she sang a song about John the Baptist!  She is so stinking cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...